Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dr Seuss on government

Saw this on the web and thought I'd post it.


I do not like this Uncle Sam,
I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks,
or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this speaker Nan,
I do not like this 'YES WE CAN'.
I do not like this spending spree,
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free,
I do not like your smug replies,
when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this kind of hope.
I do not like it. nope, nope, nope!

5 comments:

Mayberry said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

I would not like there here or there
I would not like them anywhere.

SOLAAR said...

I wish this was required reading at pre-school...

SDH said...

Forget required readin in pre-school, how about in the halls of Congress where the crooks lurk! They lurk like jerks.

Anonymous said...

I LIKE the health care scam. Now my wife CAN GET health insurance. It is very costly, but now she can. After a person has a major illness, this is a big issue. The healthcare system in the US still stinks, but its is now a bit less stinky than it was.

Now I know this blog has little to offer me. Just more criticism, all the while forgetting without two, there can be no disagreement!